Monday, November 19, 2012

Domicile Blog on Instagram

My new obsession is Instagram.
I can't stop.
I'm always late to the social media party. I know this has been happening for a while.
Who knew changing a filter and adding a border could make every boring camera phone picture
look like art. 

I tried to remember to take pictures while out and about in NYC.


Madeline Weinrib rugs at ABC Carpet and Home.


I'm still thinking about my favorite meal at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's ABC Kitchen
kale salad with lemon, serranos and mint
and
Akaushi cheeseburger with herbed mayo and pickled jalapenos.

 The Evolution Store in SoHo.




While debating with friends at Georgetown Cupcake which one was best
I glanced across the street and saw the exact gray I'm looking to paint my entryway.
I heart NYC.

1 comment:

Tell me.